I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
Robert Downey Jr. on Late Night with Seth Meyers talking about his son Exton.
Who remembers the Berenstain Bears? Many people actually remember it as the Berenstein Bears. It’s part of the Mandela theory, or a term that someone is positive something happened although it didn’t. Many attribute these false memories as a glimpse into a parallel universe. (Source)
Ok nonononono fuck no I swear I have these on my shelf and I swear to god they say Berenstein, I am checking right now this cannot be real
WHAT THE FUCJK THEY ALL FUKCING SAY BERENSTAIN THEY DIDN’T SAY THAT WHEN i WAS A CHILD I DON’T UNDERSTAND. THIS CANNOT BE REAL, THIS CANNOT BE A THING
me in high school: omg cant wait for college
me in college: omg cant wait for the 10 years between retirement and the cold embrace of the grave